Fresh Coffee Stain
- 1). Purchase a package of baby wipes, any kind. They're inexpensive and easy to find.
- 2). Blot the coffee with the baby wipe until most of it is gone.
- 3). Remove the remainder of the coffee by wiping with the baby wipe until the stain is gone.
Dried Coffee Stain
- 1). Wash the stained area using a hand towel and soapy water. Blot the area with a dry towel.
- 2). Mix mix one teaspoon of vinegar to one quart of water and soak a sponge with this mixture. Rub the stained area until the coffee residue begins to loosen and disappear.
- 3). Rinse the area with warm water until the vinegar and remnants of the coffee stain are gone. Dry by blotting the area with a hand towel.