- 1). Go to a website that offers star symbols for your MySpace profile, such as FSymbols.com, ChatSmileysEmoticons.com or Sherv.net.
- 2). Highlight the star you want to add to your display name on your MySpace profile. Right-click over the highlighted star and select "Copy" from the menu that opens.
- 3). Go to MySpace.com and sign in using your email address and password.
- 4). Hover over the "Profile" tab to view profile options. Select "Edit Profile" from the sub-menu. A menu of the different sections of your profile that you can edit will open.
- 5). Click "Basic Info" from the menu to edit your display name.
- 6). Look to the section marked "Profile Information." Right-click in the form next to "Display Name" and select "Paste" from the menu that pops up. The star you selected will be pasted into the form. You can "Paste" again to add more stars.
- 7). Click "Save Changes" to save the stars to your MySpace display name.